SEO & PPC SPECIALIST
Our agency is looking for a Digital Strategist/SEO Manager who gets it, wants it, and has the capacity to do the job. Vendilli Digital Group has built a group of individuals that believe strongly in working together as a team to accomplish tasks and objectives on behalf of our clients while having fun doing it.
The responsibilities of the position include the development and implementation of an overall SEO strategy for multiple clients over a wide range of industries; improving the volume and quality of traffic across all devices in order to maximize website performance, improve rankings, and drive conversions for our clients. This role requires both technical and content SEO expertise to continuously improve the experience of the user. We are especially looking for someone with a proven track record of SEO and inbound marketing success at B2B and B2C companies.
- Manage Google Ads, Social ads, and other paid channels
- Set targets and build strategies to help achieve them
- Execute day-to-day search initiatives, including news and trends research, keyword research, content gap analysis, optimization of existing content, and competitor analysis
- Experience with HubSpot sales and marketing software, HubSpot Ads module, and reporting tools is a big plus
- Create and test ad copy for operational efficiency
- Create and optimize landing pages to increase signups. Develop and implement inbound marketing campaigns
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and performance objectives
- 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred
- Expert user of web analytics tools and concepts, particularly Google Analytics, GA4, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console
- Experience using search tools and platforms (e.g., SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Search Console, etc.)
- Compelling written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience building campaign strategies from scratch
- Proficient in the Google Suite especially Google Analytics and Google Ads, analytics tools such as Semrush,
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience working with data
This is a hybrid position. We work approximately half the time in-office, and half the time from home. The ideal candidate will be within driving distance of our Pittsburgh-based office and willing to work in person at least some of the time but we would consider waiving this requirement for a highly experienced fit.
Salary & Benefits
$55,000-$65,000 (Negotiable based on experience).
- 14 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Paid Holidays (federal holiday schedule)
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth National Independence Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Retirement Savings Plan with 3% employer match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Hybrid work schedule: we typically work 2 days per week in the office (currently located in Pittsburgh's South Side)
- Awesome team culture and atmostphere, learn more about our team, values, and culture here
About Vendilli Digital Group
Vendilli Digital Group is a web design and digital marketing agency that helps businesses and organizations improve online visibility located in Pittsburgh's South Side. We're a Veteran-owned business and a Platinum-tiered HubSpot Solutions Partner. We partner with growth-focused small to medium-sized businesses that want to gain market share through digital channels.
Our team frequently provides HubSpot training, consulting, and implementation services with all aspects of the HubSpot software.
Vendilli Digital Group is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.